Here are a few things to know before you go!
1. We found the area very easy to navigate with a 4 and 6 year old. Depending on how high the water is and where you venture to, there can be some large logs to climb over or rocks depending on where you want to go.
2. Expect to get a little wet and dirty! While we were all prepared for this, but it is nice to have an extra change of clothes or shoes just in case.
3. The restrooms were very nice and actually flush! Great for little ones who need to use the restroom often. The restrooms are not too far from the natural play area and is a quick and easy trip to get to.
4. Bring some fishing nets, containers to collect rocks or buckeyes!! We met a very nice family who showed us where the buckeyes are! This was a hit with the kids.
5. This can be a short adventure or long, just depends on how much you want to do which was really nice!